IE’s Girly Girls is a group for young ladies in their 20's and early 30's who live in or near the Inland Empire! We travel all around SoCal for amazing Meet-up's! OUR group is about meeting fun, outgoing, open-minded and non judgemental ladies that want to expand their circle of friends and make life long friendships.
As an IE Girly Girl, you enjoy getting dolled up for girls night out or dressing down for a girls’ night in. You also don’t mind getting your hands dirty or your hair wet while having fun. As part of this social group we will have lunch or dinner dates, monthly meet and greets, dinner and a movie, enjoy a day full of theme park fun, throw beach bon fire bashes, celebrate birthdays, holiday parties, pool parties, go to trendy LA hang outs, group hikes, weekend trips, concerts and movies in the park, hit the Hollywood or Vegas strip, hang out for happy hour, Sleepovers or house parties and much more. In addition to having fun lets bond over spa days, share makeup and fashion ideas, photography sessions, lazy in-home movie days, and camping trips at some of California’s beautiful outdoors!
If you feel like becoming a member of the IE Girly Girls, you are welcome to bring a GIRL friend and leave the boyfriend at home! Live in the moment and be ready to have fun. We are open to YOUR interests too so suggest a meetup or ask to be an event host and plan your own meetup!
Click the “Join” button to be part of this new exciting group of girls. Can’t wait to meetup!!!
• We may occasionally have Open Invitation Events. These events will allow our boo's or significant others to tag along with us!
• You don't have to be Girly to join the group, "Tom Boys" welcome Too!
• Must be 20-33
• Must have a clear, recognizable profile picture.
• Ladies ONLY Members
• Be reliable and responsible. NO FLAKES! This group requires your time and commitment to meet awesome ladies, make life long friendships and overall have fun and try something new.
• Active Participation is required. You are required to attend at least 1 event a month in order to stay active. Being inactive for more then 3 months will possibly get you removed from the group. These meetups cannot happen without YOUR ACTIVE PARTICIPATION! Yes, we can see how often you attend and visit the group's meetup site.
•Cant make your RSVP? We understand life happens but please be respectful of the organizers and hosts time so give plenty Of time for your notice. Please cancel your RSVP online atleast 24-hrs ahead. Last minute cancellations? Please contact the host or event organizer ASAP so we don't wait around for you.
• NO CALL NO SHOWS ARE UNACCEPTABLE!! 3 RSVP'd no shows will be removed from the group. DON'T RSVP if you aren't sure if you can attend. We try to have mini party favors or goodies for attendees! :)
• If RSVP'S for any event are 5 or less, it's up to the Event Host's discretion to cancel or reschedule the meetup at least 24 hours before originally scheduled.
• NO DRAMA and NO JUDGING If you have a complaint please contact the organizer.
• Last but not least, HAVE FUN! :D
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Tuesday, April 28, 2015 7:30 PM
Monday, May 18, 2015 5:30 PM
Sunday, June 14, 2015 10:00 AM
Saturday, June 20, 2015 2:00 PM
Thursday, July 9, 2015 7:00 PM
Friday, July 10, 2015 8:30 PM
Thursday, July 16, 2015 6:30 PM
Friday, July 24, 2015 8:30 PM
Thursday, August 6, 2015 6:30 PM