Objective of the workshop is to present to ISV the Go To Market opportunities HP can offer in the context of its Converged Cloud strategy
The workshop will be led by HP’s senior Cloud experts:
Guy D’Hauwers – Cloud & Service Provider Strategic Partnerships, HP Enterprise Group
Antonio Brignoli - Business Development Manager & ISV business, HP Alliance Partner Sales, HP Enterprise Group
Hernanz, Luis Miguel – EMEA Cloud Journey Architect
The agenda will be focused on HP’s evolution to OpenStack and the value it provides our ISV partners.
Introduction - The HP vision of the cloud market and opportunities
1) Cloud & SaaS market potential
2) HP’s value in ecosystem: direct sales, Service Provider community, channel partners
3) HP assets: Converged infrastructure, CloudOS & OpenStack, HP Public Cloud
4) How HP can help ISV Go To Market
5) ISV prerequisite to be part of the program
Workshops: 2 parallel workshops, 30- 45 min each. Each group will attend all workshops
1) GTM discussion: compliancy issues (need for many verticals segments to host data in country), detailed description of the GTM options HP offers to the ISV: direct, Service Provider partners, indirect (distributors building B2B marketplace to address SMB market)
2) HP OpenStack strategy: the value of OpenStack to the ISV community, the HP experience in OpenStack with HP Cloud Services and CloudOS
with HP expert in a private context - specific information, your cloud strategy, the segments and markets you plan to address, possible JGTM strategy, setting the right expectations from both sides.