IIG Atlanta Message Board › Schedule of meetings

Schedule of meetings

Shaune
Shaune
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
I wanted to start a conversation on when/where we should continue to hold our meetings.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make this Sunday lunch time meeting again (and in fact will have to miss it at least every other time).

Given our members are basically a subset of Atlanta Skeptics, would there by any objections to changing this meeting to be in the Eagles Nest at say 4pm on the same day as the 7pm Atlanta Skeptics meeting? I.E. Nov 17th, Dec 15th etc. That gives us two hours for the meeting, plus an hour for Cindy, Mark and myself to set up for the Skeptics meeting.

I think last time that was tried it failed because it was held in the same room as Skeptics, but I feel putting it in the Eagles Nest will eliminate those issues. It will mean people are just taking one day out of their schedule a month instead of two, and make drumming up additional people via the Skeptics group easier as well.

I've already checked with Manuel's and they are OK with the switch if we decide to go ahead, but would need to do it soon in order to move this Sundays meeting.

If instead you want to keep this Sundays meeting and put it to a vote then, that would work as well, otherwise I feel we can do this via a quick email poll, so what does everyone think?

Shaune
Derek C.
user 9027457
Roswell, GA
Post #: 4
i think moving it to the Eagles Nest before the main skeptics meeting makes a ton of sense.

On the times I am lucky enough to have someone nice enough to give me a ride, it makes it a tad more possible for me to make those meetings as well.