IIG Atlanta Message Board › Change to our meetup date/time

Change to our meetup date/time

Shaune
Shaune
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Please note the new date/time for our meetup.

It has moved to 4pm on the same day as Atlanta Skeptics, starting with this Sundays meeting which moved to November 17th at 4pm. It will be in the usual location (The Eagles Nest at Manuel's Tavern, which for our new folk is up the stairs at the back of the large dining room).

So just to repeat, don't turn up this Sunday, instead if you can make the 17th please re-RSVP for that meeting (I canceled the RSVPs due to the moving day).

We will give this new date/time a try for a while, if it doesn't work out better we'll simply change back. But I think for some folk it works out better to write off one whole afternoon/evening, rather than taking a bite out of two days. Also if 4pm proves too early/late compared to the Skeptics start we will tweak that as well, though given Cindy, Mark and myself have to start setup at 6, this gives us about 2 hours.

I also want to start a regular email/newsletter rather than just have our once a month meeting, especially because I really want us to start going out and doing investigations (even if we have to find them)! So please give a little thought to possible activities for us, one suggestion was the Roswell ghost tour, another is simply doing an Oh No Ross and Carrie style investigation of some Tarot card reader/Psychic etc.

We will come up with a short list at this meeting and actually go do something.

Shaune
Derek C.
user 9027457
Roswell, GA
Post #: 5
I am *so* sorry that I couldn't go with you to the meeting Friday! :(