Arts Facilitation London Message Board › IKWIL wants your name on the London arts scene

IKWIL wants your name on the London arts scene

Sabina A.
SabinaAndron
London, GB
Dear all,
Thank you for being a part of the best arts Meetup in London. There are almost 600 of us and we have done over 150 events together, from gallery visits to street walks and from private views to fierce art debates.
I Know What I Like is moving forward with new projects, entirely supported by its members. By paying your £10 annual membership, you will contribute towards the construction of an arts education website and the organisation of an exhibition with art by IKWIL members. As soon as funds are in place, I will start rolling out emails for expression of interests from the talented bunch amongst you, to proudly show your art and showcase your skills to a wider public outside IKWIL.
We have seen so much of the London arts scene together and will continue to do so, but the time has come to make a contribution of our own.
With much informed enthusiasm,
Sabina