As part of ILTechTalks week we are proud to host Gil Givati for the following talk:
The presentations goes across Web Performance from its business importance, through the known best practices and ending with free tools to help the attendees measure their own web sites performance and identify the main bottlenecks.
Key items are:
- What is Web Performance
- How does Web Performance affects our bottom line
- The web Performance building blocks
- Knowing your audience: understanding Browser behaviors
- Measuring Performance using YSlow and Google PageSpeed
- Understanding Waterfalls
- Knowing Fiddler/HttpWatch
- Working with WebPageTest
- Working with DynaTrace Ajax Edition
speaker: Gil Givati
Note: Please register only if you intend to come. if something come-up please cancel your registration so others can get in.
Parking is free (for 2 hours) on the top level of Yachin Alexandra center. right below Outbrain Office.
This talk will be at Floor 3