Bay Area Illustrator User Group Message Board › printer who was one of the original sponsors

printer who was one of the original sponsors

kmcm
user 10807619
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 4
Does anybody have the contact info for the printer who sponsored several of the ILLUG meetings when it first started? I would like to be in touch with him for a print quote.

Thank you,
Kathleen McMillan
dorothy y.
dotyuki
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
Sorry I do not know. However, have you checked with the PCBA, Pacific Center for the Book Arts, or SFCB, San Francisco Center for the Book? They may be able to help. 415-565-0545.
Dorothy Yuki
terry m.
user 10774917
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
I'm wondering if it was columbiagraphix.com
Does that ring a bell?
kmcm
user 10807619
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 5
Columbiagraphix could be it. I forget the fellow's name, but I think he co-founded Illug w/ Fallyn (sp?). He was great about bringing print samples to the meetings, including copies of Obama's inauguration certificate, which was all kinds of awesome. The job I'm working on will be a large run of Illustrator-heavy artwork, which is why I'd like to be in touch with him. Since it's more of a commercial job, I think the book arts-related orgs will too customized and hand-crafted, although I could be wrong.

Thanks!
terry m.
user 10774917
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
Russell Bender? This information is from november 2009--so I don't know if its current.
Sharon S.
user 8485042
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Kathleen.
I believe that you can find Russell here:
http://columbiagraphi...­

Or if you email me from my website, I can forward the email to him.
best,
Sharon Steuer
ssteuer.com/contact
kmcm
user 10807619
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 6
Thanks for following up and for confirming that Russell is the man. Will be back in touch if I have any difficulty going through their website.

Best,
kmcm