addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

iOS Coders Message Board › Free Intro to iOS Programming

Free Intro to iOS Programming

Joe B.
user 87664782
Fox Lake, IL
Here's a free course, you'll get a 10% discount on the full course. See below. I attached the course description here: IOS Development Spring 2014
Hi Joe,
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. The first introductory session on April 30th is free and participants can ask questions to professional developers our iOS Instructors. We can also give anyone coming from your meetup a special 10% discount on the course.
Here is a link to our website and the details about how to register for the free session:­

I am also attaching the curriculum so that you have a better idea what the course will entail.
Best Regards,
Maria Lukomski | Program Director | Forte Knowledge
20 N. Wacker Suite 1200 Chicago, IL 60606
Tel: 312-857-5214 e-mail:­
Visit us at­ | Join me on LinkedIn­
Craig D.
user 2517450
Grayslake, IL
Post #: 3
Nice to hear about the free intro course and discount on the full one. I'm currently working through Objective-C Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide, 2nd ed., and iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide, 4th ed.