The IRROC monthly meetings are facilitated by Brad Podhajsky, who is well-known for his creative deal structuring, wholesaling, and investor brokerage services in the greater Denver metropolitan area. IRROC’s local real estate investment club meets the first Thursday of every month, where an average of 150 investors – of all experience levels – get together to network and learn about real estate investment strategies.
This month's topic:
Finding & Making Secret, Off-MLS Deals
Come watch Aaron Lebovic speak at this Investors Realty Resources of Colorado Meeting!
Did you know that 85% of distressed properties are not listed on the MLS?
Come learn when and how you can find these secret, unlisted opportunities. If you are looking for access to real investment opportunities with less competition, you should plan to attend this event!
• 12 Strategies to find these mostly UNLISTED properties and avoid competition
• Law changes that affect distressed owners
• Timing is everything – when do you want to get these listings/deals
• Short Sale, Foreclosure, and REO Resources (where to find these mostly UNLISTED properties)
• Preparing for an auction
• How auctions are held
• Search Tools – find in seconds what used to take hours
• Distressed property trends – the LOCAL numbers, stats, and shadow market
Speaker: Aaron Lebovic is a third generation real estate investor and an expert on finding deals throughout the foreclosure timeline (before, at, and after auction, with a lot of cash OR little money needed!). He has personally invested in over 130 distressed properties. Check out reviews of his classes on Renav.com/Reviews. You’ll be AMAZED at what people are saying and you WON’T want to miss this class!
RSVP for faster check-in at www.IRRofColorado.com/event
NO MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND MONTHLY MEETINGS