Windows 8.1 & IT Pro Toronto Town Hall Meeting
For October, we will start off with a brief overview of Windows 8.1.
After that, we are going to hold a “Town Hall” meeting so we can get your feedback on the future direction of IT Pro Toronto. There are a number of things that have changed, not the least of which is the fact the room we have been using for the monthly User Group meetings at Trios College in Toronto will not be available going forward.
So we need to know what you want to get out of the group going forward, including:
• What topics do you want to see presented at future meetings?
• What speakers would you like to hear from?
• Would you like to speak at a User Group Meeting?
• Should the group remain primarily focused on Microsoft Technologies?
• Do you know any companies that would like to be sponsors for IT Pro Toronto?
• Where in the GTA do you want the meetings to be held? Can you suggest a facility?
• When do you want the meetings to be held?
• Have you ever not attended a meeting because you thought you wouldn’t get a seat?
• If the meetings were available via Lync as well as in-person, which would you attend?
• Should the focus be SMB IT? Enterprise IT? Both?
• Do you want to get involved in helping out with the IT Pro Toronto User Groups?
• What other suggestions do you have?
The information we gather at this meeting will be used to put together a survey to send to all the members of IT Pro Toronto. So this will be your opportunity to influence the future direction of YOUR User Group. Please RSVP to the Meetup and be prepared to participate in the discussion. If you can’t attend, please email your comments and suggestions to [masked]