add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Investing - It's Your Money! Message Board › A Taste For Risk - Again

A Taste For Risk - Again

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Investing - It's Your Money!!

What: A Taste For Risk - Again

When: July 29, 2009 6:00 PM

Price: $5.00 per person

Edina Public Library (Hennepin County)
5280 Grandview Square
Edina, MN 55436

The topic title is a report from The Wall Street Journal dated 7/6/09. I think it is a great subject to discuss given my feeling about where the markets are headed and what you can do to participate in the future in store for us. Contrary to what the Street will tell you about investing, the whole purpose of IRIS and IYM is to educate people to personal empowerment in their portfolios. (I will have a copy of the report for you.)

Look forward to any and all wishing to come. Remember - the $5.00 fee is a one time charge!

Learn more here:­