I am Happy Project - Roseville, CA Message Board › Jump on Board- We have OPEN position available on our Leadership Team/ Rosev

Jump on Board- We have OPEN position available on our Leadership Team/ Roseville Chapter, I am Happy Project.org

A former member
Post #: 2
Jump on board our Leadership TEAM at the Roseville Chapter of the Iamhappyproject.org

We are looking for you!

Dynamic, Happy People to join on our team and help spread the Happiness in our community.
ALL members are welcome to apply. All of these positions involve a very low time commitment - about 2-3 hours per month. This is justthe minimal amount to get us up and going, but of course you couldalways do more.

Looking to FILL these position and invite you to join our Leadership Team:

* Secretary ( 1 person)

Someone to document (take notes) on what happens at our meetings and events, and who could post that information online, so others who could not attend could see what we did. Take pictures or video tomake the site more robust and engaging

* Pr Person/ Public Relations (group of people 2-3)
Someone who could reach out to the community and promote our group. Write and submit press releases and PSA to the Media (bothinternet and traditional). Post activities to community calendar, socialmedia etc. Get the word out about I Am Happy Project

* Activities/Event Planner (group of people 2-3)

Someone who could plan events for the group. These could bevolunteering and/or social and FUN activities including helping tosecure speakers for our monthly meeting. The more activities the moresuccessful the group will be

Any questions or to apply for a position, please contact Anita Smithson by email anitasmithson at gmail dot com to set up your interview.

Be Happy! Go out & 2M.E.I. someone today! Make a impact.