I am Happy Project - Roseville, CA Message Board › Join us to spread happiness this weekend at the Sacramento Convention Center

Join us to spread happiness this weekend at the Sacramento Convention Center

I am Happy P.
IamHappyProject
Group Organizer
Roseville, CA
The Opportunity Expo is this weekend, would you be joining me at the Sacramento Convention Center?

I am one of the featured speakers at this event and the I am Happy Project will be there in full force to spread happiness all over the conference. Come and listen to me and other exciting speakers during these two days of Education, Tools and Inspiration. You will be empowered to take charge of your financial destiny. I know that will definitely help you sustain or improve your happiness.

While you are there, stop by our booth # 88 to visit with other I am Happy Project folks and pick up the "Ten Ways to be Happy" card if you do not already have one.

And Click Here for FREE TICKETS, courtesy of the I Am Happy Project   ($10 value) SATURDAY & SUNDAY * JUNE 23rd & 24th 2012 * 11AM - 5PM

SACRAMENTO CONVENTION CENTER * HALL B

Please go to http://www.Opportunit...­[/url] and see the speaker list. I will be speaking at 3pm. Please visit us at our booth #88.

With much gratitude and happiness,

Edwin Edebiri, MBA

Chief Happiness Officer

I am Happy Project

Http://iamhappyproject.org[/url]