addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

IdeaEcos Message Board › A Colorful Change of Logo and Background

A Colorful Change of Logo and Background

Steph T.
user 11203538
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Hi Everyone:

I hope everyone is having a pleasant and family-filled holiday season.

The logo and the background have been updated.  Please stop by and take a look.  The colorful changes are the work of our member, Danielle Feliciano.  She is a recent Fine Arts Grad from the Minneapolis College of Art & Design (MCAD).  She agreed to take my sketches of a new IdeaEcos logo and make them presentable for the public.  She has done an excellent job!

The logo continues the coral reef motif but rather than the previous version of a coral reef with the IdeaEcos name superimposed, the new logo presents the name with eye-catching references to the coral reef denizens through the letters.

To see more of her work visit­

Thank you, Danielle, for the colorful upgrade to our Meetup home page.

Thank you to all of our members for showing interest in our group.  I hope to see you in 2013.

Sincerely,  Stephen Thompson