add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

IdeaEcos Message Board › Meeting Schedule Change for the Evening Discussions in 2013

Meeting Schedule Change for the Evening Discussions in 2013

Steph T.
user 11203538
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Hi All:

I am downshifting a bit for the evening meetings.  Instead of every other week as we have done for the past 2 years I am switching it to once-per-month.  I am taking some time to look over new materials to generate new topics and possibly activities.

So the next evening meeting will be on Thursday Night February 21st 7-8:30 pm

I am also checking out a new location up near Larpenteur and Snelling.  I will update the meeting details in another week or so after I have checked out the location.  Its a fine location, food is good.  I have been there for lunch but not for dinner. I need to check for the ambient noise levels.

The Innovation Lunch schedule continues unchanged. Those meetings will be every other Thursday at Noon at the U Garden restaurant near the University of Minnesota Mpls Campus.

Thank you for your continued interest.  I hope to see you at Lunch and on Feb 21st in the evening.