Posing models is probably one of the most critical aspects to getting great images. In this workshop we'll discuss the basic elements that is most beneficial for photographers who are in a situation in which they are the primary director of the shoot.
- Posing for general publication or editorials
- Posing for Agency Model Portfolios and Headshots
- Posing for Agency Talent (Actors) Portfolio and Headshots
- Posing Adults v Kids
- How to use props in posing
- Creating a mutually beneficial environment to allow both the photographer and the model to feel Comfortable
- How to communicate effectively
- Positioning models for various lighting scenarios
- Post production minimisation
This workshop is cross posted with our other meetup group.
Our Model for the evening... Emily