Test of Time Photography and NH Tours are once again partnering up to present another one-of-kind photography experience. We invite you to join us on May 18, 2013 for our photography tour to Deerfield, MA. Our itinerary includes three locations during this daylong bus trip to photograph and enjoy.
Our tour includes photo stops at:
Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory
Yankee Candle Company
This day long photography tour is a chance to experience multiple subjects that you can practice a variety of photo skills with. The historic village of Deerfield is a wonderful location for architectural, landscape, and detail shots. The butterfly conservancy is a close-up photography bonanza with multiple species and fauna to explore. The Candle company has colorful products, demonstrations and is a good place to practice working with artificial lighting.
This is full day of photography opportunities and situations to build your photo skills! The other great thing about our photo tours is you spend a day with other photo enthusiasts, learn from each other and have some fun.
Our photography tour package includes:
- Workshop study guide sent to you via email (prior to the trip) that will cover photo skills to review and gear selection.
- Round trip bus from NH - We do the driving!
- Photo Instruction session during our travel time
- Field photography session in the historic village of Deerfield
- Lunch at the venerable Deerfield Inn (select your entree when you register)
- Admission to the Butterfly Conservancy for macro and close-up photography
- Time at Yankee Candle for photography and/or shopping
Registration is required and space is limited. Please note that we handle registration through another website (CLICK HERE). To reserve your seat you must complete the registration on that site. Adding an RSVP on the meet-up page in not a completed registration
Price: $99/person (includes photography instruction aboard bus, on-site photography assistance, all admissions, lunch at historic Deerfield Inn, roundtrip bus transportation, all taxes and gratuities. Bus departs from Bedford and Nashua, NH locations.
Lunch is included at the historic Deerfield Inn. Please choose an entrée when making your reservation.
If you have any questions about this photography tour please contact me at [masked]
This workshop is going to sell out so please act today to reserve your seat!