The Picker Building, Ground Floor
99 Factory Street Extension
We all want to make images that really grab attention, that stand out. Weak , low impact photography is readily recognizable. In this photography workshop you will learn the features distinguish great looking photos.
A photographer workshop that explores the tools and techniques for for creating photos with impact. How well we compose and design our photos determines how well they are perceived by the viewer. We will review the building blocks of great image making and the steps you take to use them in your photography process.
Some of the photography topics we will cover are:
• HOW WE SEE-Perception and the natural eye
• CAMERA SELECTIONS FOR DESIGN- The optical and mechanical choices that change how your photo looks
• THE ELEMENTS OF DESIGN- The rules of good composition
• COLOR AND DESIGN- Using the symbolism and impact of color in your photography
• TECHNIQUES BY SUBJECT- Composition ideas that work best with particular subjects
This workshop is recommend for photographers of all skill levels regardless of the type of camera they use (Digital SLR, Point & Shoot or even Smartphones)
Refunds offered if:
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.