For the June challenge I would like you to work with two elements - WATER & MOTION. Water is a dynamic subject , it flows through our lives. The most common way we describe water with our language is in association with motion. We have falling rain, running streams, dripping faucets and waterfalls.
These two elements make a perfect pair for a photographer challenge. They offer an unlimited potential for getting creative with your photography. It is a good exercise in working with shutter speeds to control/ demonstrate motion in our images.
Have fun with this one- jump in and get your feet wet!
This is a FREE "event" with only a few conditions for participation. PLEASE READ THE EVENT DETAILS CAREFULLY.
1) New photos only- images submitted must be made after June 1st, 2014
2) Registration deadline is June 10- you have to register in order to post photos. Once the registration date is passed you can add your photos to the evnt page gallery (do not post photos before June 10)
3) You can post up to five of your images to the Meet-up event gallery- Deadline for posting is June 30. Please include the technical details about your shot and a description of your creative intentions when you post your photos
4) Once you post your photos - participate in the comments. Share and learn from the insights of the group. .
Looking forward to seeing the photos you make.
IMPORTANT- There are two limitations of the MEETUP site that we have to work with.
1) Only post your photos once the date (6/10) of the event has passed.
2) You can only post photos if you have RSVP'd for the event
Even though this is an online event I decided to use the 10th as the "event" date so as many people as possible can participate in the challenge.