The Sept. 10 Date for this workshop has sold out!
We arranged access for a second day to the weather station so I am happy to add an additional date for this event.
Join me for this one-of-a-kind day of photography on the summit of Mt. Washington.
This workshop includes a tour of the weather station (rare access opportunity) during the 4 hours we will have for photography on top of the highest mountain in the Northeast.
The workshop program includes the following:
Pre-Registration and payment is required for this workshop and space is limited to 20 people. The workshop package includes the following:
- Workshop Preparation and Study Guide (PDF booklet sent via email prior to event date)
- Photography Class session at Marshfield Base Station
- Round trip tickets on the Mt Washington Cog Railway
- Boxed lunch provided by Cog Railway
- Guided tour of the Mount Washington Observatory weather station
- Four hours on the summit for field photography
- Photography coaching throughout the day
The fee for this photography workshop is $159 per person
SIGN - UP TODAY! This workshop will be marketed by the Cog Railway and the Mt. Washington Observatory to there combined database of customers which means tens of thousands of folks are going to be offered this trip. Make sure you act fast because this event will sell out like the previous date did!
REGISTRATION is being hosted on a dedicated event website (not here on meet-up). RSVPing here is not confirmation of registration so please proceed to the event website.
Go to the event website for complete information and to register.
Registration is on a first-come first - served basis. This workshop will proceed regardless of weather conditions on the summit. Refunds will only be made in the highly unusual event that the Cog Railway cancels operations for the day of this workshop