align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Image Makers Photographic Workshop Message Board Image Makers Photographic Workshop Discussion Forum › Meetup details update: BRONX ZOO Photographer Tour - Trip is filling fast!

Meetup details update: BRONX ZOO Photographer Tour - Trip is filling fast!

Dan S.
user 8817946
Group Organizer
Nashua, NH
The bus is filling up fast!  If you are planning to join us for the day at the Bronx Zoo make sure you register soon. The registration deadline has been extended by one week till July 8 (from July 1) but we will close it once the trip sells out.

We have had many registrations in the last couple of days!  The registration is on a separate website so you do not see any RSVPs  listed on the  MEET-UP event page.

Please forward this event to any other photographers who you think would be interested in this one of a kind photography workshop and photo tour..

Thank you,

Dan

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Image-Makers-Photographic-Workshop/events/63823362/­

When: Saturday, July 21, 2012 6:00 AM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

Price: $159.00 per person

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.