addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Image Makers Photographic Workshop Message Board Image Makers Photographic Workshop Discussion Forum › FIREWORKS photo challenge information update

FIREWORKS photo challenge information update

Dan S.
user 8817946
Group Organizer
Nashua, NH

Just a reminder to RSVP on the July photo challenge event that you  are "attending" if you want to be able to post your photos to the group.  If you do nor enroll/RSVP you won't be able to add photos or have a chance to win some one on one  photo tutoring.

Indicating your "attendance" only means that you are committed to shooting some fireworks­ on your own sometime in July.  It does not mean you are attending an actual event.

Make sure you RSVP for this event so you can participate in this month's photo challenge!

I have prepared a guide to Fireworks Photography that I would be happy yo send to you.  Send me an email at info@testoftiemphoto.com[/url] with the word "fireworks" in the subject line.  I will reply with your FREE copy of the guide as an attached PDF document

Thanks,  Dan