align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Image Makers Photographic Workshop Message Board Image Makers Photographic Workshop Discussion Forum › July FIREWORKS PHOTO CHALLENGE - posting photos , etc...

July FIREWORKS PHOTO CHALLENGE - posting photos , etc...

Dan S.
user 8817946
Group Organizer
Nashua, NH
I hope you all had a good 4th of July and found some fireworks to capture.

If you did not get to a fireworks display  yet, remember that you have the entire month of July to find a event to photograph.

IMPORTANT information about posting your photos

There has been some confusion with posting photos for the challenge which I apologize for.  We have an old gallery from 201O that some of you have posted to.  I have re-named the correct Gallery to July 2012 Fireworks Photography Challenge. If you have posted to the old album please re-post to the 2012 one so we can see all of the work in one place.

Link to the album

July 2012 FIREWORKS PHOTOGRAPHY challenge!

Sorry for the confusion .  Thanks and have fun with this challenge.   DAN