addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Image Makers Photographic Workshop Message Board Image Makers Photographic Workshop Discussion Forum › Meetup details changed: Macro & Close Up Photo Walk - Prescott Park - Portsm

Meetup details changed: Macro & Close Up Photo Walk - Prescott Park - Portsmouth NH

Dan S.
user 8817946
Group Organizer
Nashua, NH
The wrong time was listed for this event- the correct time is from 2:30 to 5:00 in the afternoon.

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Image-Makers-Photographic-Workshop/events/76436322/­

When: Sunday, August 26, 2012 2:30 PM

Where: Prescott Park
Marcy Street
Portsmouth, NH 03801
603-436-2848

Price: $49.00 per person

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.