addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Image Makers Photographic Workshop Message Board Image Makers Photographic Workshop Discussion Forum › Voting is open - July Fireworks photo challenge

Voting is open - July Fireworks photo challenge

Dan S.
user 8817946
Group Organizer
Nashua, NH
I have posted the top five photos  that I have selected from the images posted on the July photo challenge event gallery.  Thanks to everyone who participated in the challenge. Narrowing it down to the five top shots was tough- there was plenty of good image making to choose from.

Voting is now open.  The images have been posted on the TEST OF TIME PHOTOGRAPHY Facebook page along with a ballot  for your votes.

The image that receives the most votes will win the private photo tutoring session with me.  Voting closes on Aug.12 at midnight.

Please invite your friends to vote.

Make sure you "like" the Test of Time FB page - it will be appreciated!

LINK to PHOTOS

LINK to BALLOT

I look forward to see which photo comes out on top!