Meet others who have reached a career or life transition point - voluntarily, forced, or preparing to find a better fit.
- Have you lost - or are you unsure about - your current job? So what is next?
- Are you “between dreams” – you know what you don’t want but not what you do want next?
- Considering going into business for yourself but not sure of the direction...
- Recently graduated – but, what now? Or recently retired / preparing for retirement... but don’t have a dream for the new life. What will you do?
- Re-discovering who you are now, after the end of a significant relationship or loss of a loved one?
If you are in the midst of transition and want to move toward creating a new work or life chapter that better reflects your talents, purpose, and values – then this group was created for you.
WHAT IS OUR MAIN PURPOSE?
Our main purpose is to provide a safe and nonjudgmental forum for transitioners to meet and provide each other with mutual support, encouragement, inspiration, and resources.
HOW WILL WE MEET?
In-person meetup events will be held in the Fresno area.
WHO ARE WE?
We are your peers who have found ourselves in various transitions.
Rikk Hansen, the “In Transition” meetup co-organizer, is a career and leadership coach with over twenty years experience. Hundreds of individuals nationally have made successful, enlivening lifework transitions with his coaching.