India PostgreSQL UserGroup Meetup Message Board › Bigdata opportunity for postgres developers
Bigdata opportunity for postgres developers
Aster Product Support Engineer
Teradata Product Support Engineers are key members of an expert team of support analysts, focused on delivering a myriad of deep-level technical support related assignments to both internal and external audiences. The successful candidate should have an understanding of Aster along with the ability to clearly articulate support decisions and findings. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative, support analyst who is ready to contribute to Teradata's success.
1. Skills & Attributes
The ideal candidate has a strong technical background, preferably in support, and has some knowledge of Aster. Have strong interpersonal and communications skills, excellent analytical skills, ability to plan and organize. The successful candidate will have the ability to mentor and transfer knowledge to others. They will have experience in high performance computing environments.
• BS in Computer Science or other technical discipline
• Working experience with SUSE and/or RedHat Linux operating systems
• Writing and debugging shell scripts
• 3 years of experience
• Any RDBMS experience
• Troubleshooting skills
• Skilled in command line usage
• Log file analysis
• Shell scripting experience
• Basic networking experience. Configuring, troubleshooting, performance issues.
• Familiarity with Postgres
• Experience analyzing data
• SQL experience
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and debug complex problems.
• Logical thinking
• Good communications skills and technical writing skills
Contact details Swetha Phone : 040- 67678873 mail id :Shwetha.Amani@Teradata.com