addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indian Vegetarian Cooking Message Board › No Meertup in November

No Meertup in November

Nimita D.
Nimita
Group Organizer
Santa Barbara, CA
Post #: 13
Dear Members,
Every year I take my trip to India in November for a yearly panchakarma retreat. This is why there will be no meetup this month. I am excited to bring back fresh spices from India too.
I have scheduled our next meetup before Christmas in case you want your family and friends to experience a cooking class for Christmas. I look forward to seeing you there.
In the meantime, I wish you all a Very Happy Thanksgiving. I am in gratitude to all of you for the genuine interest, warmth and knowledge you continue to contribute to our classes.
Thank you.
Namaste