addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indian Vegetarian Cooking Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Indian Vegetarian Cooking Meetup

Meetup Cancelled: Indian Vegetarian Cooking Meetup

Nimita D.
Nimita
Group Organizer
Santa Barbara, CA
Indian Vegetarian Cooking Meetup, scheduled to occur on Sunday, December 18, 2011 4:00 PM has been cancelled due to low enrollment. I greatly apologize to the participants who signed up. I wish you all a happy holiday and look forward to seeing you in the new year.

Also, you are welcome to attend the Weekend Community Bazaar taking place at 3765 Torino Drive on Saturday from 10:00am-6:00 pm on Dec. 17th and now also on Sunday, Dec.18th

There will be lots of community members offering their homemade goodies for the holidays. I have brought back fresh spices and Christmas gifts from India.

A full Indian Vegetarian lunch will also be available for $15.00 for those of you interested in sampling what we make. Please invite your family and friends.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup or nimita@cox.net

Namaste,

Nimita