Indian Vegetarian Cooking Message Board › Upcoming Meetup this Sunday

Upcoming Meetup this Sunday

Nimita D.
Nimita
Group Organizer
Santa Barbara, CA
Dear Members,

I hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather. Several of you have expressed your interest in this month's cooking class as we had to cancel last month's due to low enrollment.

I understand that some of you have mentioned you will be out of town for Memorial Day.

For those who plan to stay here and are looking for something fun to do this weekend with your family and friends, I invite you to sign up for Sunday's meetup as soon as you can. If we do not have a mimimum of 6 participants, I am afraid we will have to postpone for next month. I am so sorry about the inconvenience for those of you who signed up. I wanted to give you a heads up in case you need to change plans.

Hopefully interested participants will sign up by 7:00pm tomorrow (Friday). If not, I will be sure to send out a cancellation notification.

I wish you all a Memorable Memorial Weekend in the company of dear ones, in rememberence of other dear ones that have passed.

Namaste.

Nimita Dhirajlal