addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indian Vegetarian Cooking Message Board › Meetup Today

Meetup Today

Nimita D.
Nimita
Group Organizer
Santa Barbara, CA
Dear Members,

I am looking forward to spending some time with you today for our monthly gathering.

We have some gorgeous vegetables brought from our local farms that we will transform into a delicious Indian meal with the use of healing spices.

So far there are 8 members signed up. There is still more room left since a few students cancelled last minute. Please feel free to invite any family or friends if they wish to join us. The fee is of $35

If you haven't paid online (as I usually prefer since it makes it easier for me to know the exact number attending in order to plan appropriately ahead of time), then please be sure to bring this to class in order to cover cost of ingredients and tuition.

The class will start on time and end on time: 4-7pm. Please try to be punctual.

I welcome you with the spirit of reverance, wisdom, fun and a healthy appetite.

Namaste.