## Please read the whole thing when joining this group ##
Please note this group is for less than 39 year old people. Just to avoid mismatch of interests, chat topics and tastes at both end. This group is mainly aimed at Indians born & brought up in India although others may join if they have deep interest in Indian Culture & Bollywood Movies. You must know & speak Hindi Language to join.
This Group is an attempt to Organise regular Indian Social Events & Bollywood Parties, Movies Meetups in London. Please do spread the word and let your friends know about it!
This Group is Supported by "Desi Singles", "AsiansInUK", "IndiansInUK" and Other Cool Apps from http://CoolIndianApps.com
http://asiansinuk.com/asiansinukapp/ #1 App For Singles Asian Professionals in UK - Our meetup members get 3 months free. Its just £2 PCM to connect with Asian Singles near you.
This group is linked with similar groups on
http://IndiansInUK.net & its mobile apps
http://AsiansInUK.com & its mobile apps
and on Facebook -
1) If you don't txt/sms organiser by midday of meetup event, for him/her you are not coming regardless of your RSVP (because sometimes guests don't respect their RSVPs, RSVP count is not reliable and Organisers don't want them to be the only one attending)
2) Sorry, Organiser won't wait for more than 15 mins at a meeting spot. Normally Organiser won't be holding a meetup sign. If you can't find Organiser or the group, just call Organiser or some attending member.
3) Change your RSVP to NO if you are not coming. If you don't respect your RSVP repeatedly, you may be asked to leave the group.
4) On meetup platform, Organisers have to pay to run a meetup group. Organisers also have to spend time and effort in creating meetups and answer queries. Organisers have to be on time and can't dropout at last minute.
5) It is recommended meetup etiquette to drop a word/line of appreciation after the meetup, for the people who Organise, to keep them motivated to keep paying meetup.com & Organise more stuff for you.
6) All of our events are "PUBLIC" events and can be photographed or video recorded for the purpose of sharing moments with friends, promotion of this group on facebook etc and for blogging about Indian Social Life in London! If you have a problem being photographed at a public event or a public place then please don't join this group.
7) Organisers have no responsibility for any accidents at our meetups.
8) Attending our meetups will mean you agree with all of the above. If not then please don't join this group or leave this group.
Organised By:Navin Arora & Friends