## Please read the whole thing and our T&C below when joining this group ##
To join this group, you must have a real profile name, a real natural pic showing your face clearly and you must speak Hindi - one common language to share all the fun, conversations, jokes, songs & antaksharis at our meetups. Please note this group is for up to 39 years old people to avoid mismatch of interests, chat topics and tastes at both end. This group is mainly aimed at Indians born & brought up in India although others of Indian Origin (like from Mauritius, Nepal, Tibbet inc Kenya) may join if they have deep respect for Indian Culture & interest in Bollywood Movies.
This Group is Supported by "Desi Singles", "AsiansInUK", "IndiansInUK" and Other Cool Apps from http://CoolIndianApps.com
http://asiansinuk.com/asiansinukapp/ #1 App For Singles Asian Professionals in UK - Our meetup members get 3 months free. .
1) On meetup platform, Organisers have to pay to run a meetup group. Organisers also have to spend time and effort in creating meetups and answer queries. So be nice & respectful to them or leave this group. No arguments ever allowed with organisers. Never.
2) It is recommended meetup etiquette to drop a word/line of appreciation after the meetup, for the people who Organise, to keep them motivated to keep paying meetup.com & Organise more stuff for you.
3) Change your RSVP to NO if you are not coming. If you repeatedly say YES to RSVP and don't come then you may be asked to leave the group.
4) If you don't txt/sms organiser by midday of meetup event, for him/her you are not coming regardless of your RSVP (because sometimes guests don't respect their RSVPs, RSVP count is not reliable and Organisers don't want them to be the only one standing there)
5) Sorry, Organiser won't wait for more than 15 mins at a meeting spot. Normally Organiser won't be holding a meetup sign. If you can't find Organiser or the group, just call Organiser or some attending member.
6) All of our events are "PUBLIC" events and can be photographed or video recorded for the purpose of sharing moments with friends, promotion of this group on facebook etc and for blogging about Indian Social Life in London! If you have a problem being photographed at a public event or a public place then please don't join this group.
7) Organisers have no responsibility for any accidents at our meetups.
8) Attending our meetups will mean you agree with all of the above. If not then please don't join this group or leave this group.
9) Meetup profiles without real face photos or without answers to our profile questions will be removed.
Organised By:Navin Arora & Friends
21,813 Young Professionals
3,179 Soulmate hunters
10,716 Smart Londoners
18,740 Interested Listeners