Please Note: This is not another Asian Group. This is for people born in India or with love for India/Indians. Please Answer All Qs properly. Also To Join You must speak or understand Hindi. Do You?
What type of meetups you would like more? picnics or festivals or drinks & dinner or Bollywood music parties or Bollywood Movies or give us your own suggestion.
No answer yet
Were you born & broughtup in India? or UK? or Mixed? And please mention the name of city you were born & broughtup in to help connect you even quicker with new friends. e.g. Delhi, India or Manchester, UK. City Name is MUST!
No answer yet
Please also tell us about your profession to help connect you with like minded people!
No answer yet
Which part of London/UK are you from? This will also help you connect with members local to you! Please note: We take photos & videos of events in this group and share them on fb. Please don't join if you have issues with that!
## Please read the whole thing when joining this group ##
Please note this group is for less than 40 year old people. Just to avoid mismatch of interests, chat topics and tastes at both end. This group is mainly aimed at Indians born & brought up in India although others may join if they have deep interest in Indian Culture & Bollywood Movies. Also, if you can speak or understand Hindi then feel free to join.
This Group is an attempt to Organise regular Indian Social Events & Bollywood Parties, Movies Meetups in London. Please do spread the word and let your friends know about it!
1) If you don't txt/sms organiser by midday of meetup event, for him/her you are not coming regardless of your RSVP (because sometimes guests don't respect their RSVPs, RSVP count is not reliable and Organisers don't want them to be the only one attending)
2) Sorry, Organiser won't wait for more than 15 mins at a meeting spot. Normally Organiser won't be holding a meetup sign. If you can't find Organiser or the group, just call Organiser or some attending member.
3) Change your RSVP to NO if you are not coming. If you don't respect your RSVP repeatedly, you may be asked to leave the group.
4) On meetup platform, Organisers have to pay to run a meetup group. Organisers also have to spend time and effort in creating meetups and answer queries. Organisers have to be on time and can't dropout at last minute.
5) It is recommended meetup etiquette to drop a word/line of appreciation after the meetup, for the people who Organise, to keep them motivated to keep paying meetup.com & Organise more stuff for you.
6) All of our events are "PUBLIC" events and can be photographed or video recorded for the purpose of sharing moments with friends, promotion of this group on facebook etc and for blogging about Indian Social Life in London! If you have a problem being photographed at a public event or a public place then please don't join this group.
7) Organisers have no responsibility for any accidents at our meetups.
8) Attending our meetups will mean you agree with all of the above. If not then please don't join this group or leave this group.