Utah Concealed Firearm Permit Course
Ed & Lori Caraballo – Certified Firearms Instructors
(317)[masked] or E-Mail [masked]
UPDATE: Sorry for the confusion, and only 1 PayPal association per meetup. Please submit the $100.00 to [masked] at this address.
Once complete, Ed will verify payment and the number of seats will be reduced. Sorry for the issues.
This course fulfills requirements of the Utah Bureau of Criminal Investigation for applying for a Utah Concealed Firearm Permit. Course content includes but is not limited to:
• General familiarity instruction with the types of firearms to be concealed, and training in the following:
o The safe loading, unloading, storage and carrying of the types of firearms to be concealed, current laws defining lawful self-defense, use of force by private citizens, including use of deadly force, transportation and concealment.
• Course length is approximately 4 hrs. Typically this is completed in one evening or on a Saturday.
• Course fee is $100 and includes a set of fingerprints and a passport photo.
• State Application fee ($51) is NOT included in the course fee.
o Discounts available for holding the course in your home with a minimum of 4 participants.
• NO LIVE AMMUNITION IN THE CLASSROOM!
• You must meet the requirements of the Utah BCI in order to receive your permit from the State.
• You must have an Indiana license to carry a handgun before submitting final application to BCI in Utah.
• We reserve the right to not certify any participant who we feel is not capable of safely and appropriately handling a gun.
• For those who are capable of handling a gun safely and just want more experience, we are willing to assist you by providing additional instruction.
There are some states that will only accept the Utah concealed firearm permit so long as the permit holder is a resident of Utah.
It is the responsibility of all Utah concealed firearm permit holders to know and understand the applicable firearm laws of the states within which they plan to visit or venture. For information regarding firearm laws of other states, please contact the respective authority within that state.