Indiana Camping Club-Indiana Outdoor Adventurers Message Board › Raccoon Lake camping this weekend

Raccoon Lake camping this weekend

A former member
Hello Campers,

Just a quick update on the trip this weekend. Looks like I'm going to get to go down early on Friday and get set up and then Jackie will be down after work Friday evening. A nice weekend is aheadaccording to the weatherman. Maybe a scattered shower but it is spring so that is to be expected. Since it is walk up only on the campsites I cant give you an exact spot that we will be in but I'm going to try and get one between sites 280 and 295 on Raccoon Run loop. Those are the sites on the east side of the road. They're bigger than some of the others and are usually nice and dry. Just look for the white Funfinder and the white ford F150 or you can text or call me at 317-408-8316 if you have any trouble. Also DNR has posted new regulations on firewood this year so you might want to check their website if you plan on bringing any with you.

Croys Creek Traders Fair is also this weekend so if anyone wants to go let me know and you can ride along with us or I can give you directions. Its a great place to pick up all those things you just can't live without.

Thanks and we'll see you this weekend,

Eric and Jackie Rosner