Indiana Camping Club-Indiana Outdoor Adventurers Message Board › 2013 Meetups***********Coming Soon To An Inbox Near You**************

2013 Meetups***********Coming Soon To An Inbox Near You**************

Heather H.
user 10105558
Group Organizer
Brownsburg, IN
Post #: 4
Hi everyone, I hope you are surviving this great Indiana weather and looking forward to camping. I have only had a couple of responses to my requests for Meetup ideas so please don't forget to send them to me. I am going to be working on the calendar more this weekend and during the upcoming week so look for our outings to be posted.

In the past we have had a Mother's Day Weekend Outing to start the year, however we have also had additional organizers. My month of May is booked due to previous obligations, so I will not be able to host a meetup. BUT that doesn't mean we can't have one in May. If anyone is willing to host a meetup in May please contact me and I will be more than happy to help you with everything you need to have a great meetup.

If anyone is interested in hosting a meetup or becoming an organizer at any time throughout the year, just let me know. I am always open for ideas and help, it really isn't that hard, you just have to be willing to be there to host the opening campfire/meet and greet on Friday and available for any questions before the event. We usually do a pitchin on Saturday night with a campfire but nothing is set in stone...Especially if you are planning and hosting. Everyone books and pays for their own site, so you do not have to worry about that either.

Watch your emails for upcoming events and get that camping gear dusted off (or dug out of the snow, depending on where you are in our great weather state!)

Heather Jo