Indianapolis Code and Coffee Message Board › WoundVision is looking for another Software Engineer/Web Developer to join t
|A former member||
We're looking for a full-time Software Engineer/Web Developer.
Apply here: http://cb.com/WoundVisionJob
Searching for dynamic, team oriented, software engineers who would like to be a part of a groundbreaking healthcare company. WoundVision is a startup healthcare IT company that is introducing new wound care technology that will assist facilities with early wound detection and intervention. This position will be helping to build and continually improve the WoundVision iNSIGHT software that will be used in hospitals, nursing homes, LTAC facilities, and homecare.
- 5+ years overall experience
- team experience developing large scale data driven commercial Internet web sites using Microsoft technologies
- Require C# in ASP.Net/IIS environment (.Net 3.5/4.0)
- Must have strong SQL skills, LINQ experience, and be familiar with the MS SQL Server environment
- Production experience with Telerik RadControls (ASP.Net, AJAX, Reports)
- Familiar with the Team Foundation Server envrironment
- Experience with web services
- Experience developing medical software a big plus