Greetings Sports Fans!
We're back at Developer Town, so put your lean shoes on and get ready for a good time.
We'll start with some lightning talks about tools and tactics for "Getting to Plan A" -- that is, from idea to first experiment. So far, the following topics are on the docket:
- A brief overview of paper prototyping (Kyle Shipley)
- LeanCanvas.com (Frank Dale)
- Mixpanel, a metrics tool (Matt De Leon)
- "Microniche" businesses (Tony Dewan)
- Kanban (Wes Winham)
- Landing pages / Unbounce (Anthony Panozzo)
- Customer Interview Tips (Alan Steckley)
If you want to ride the lightning, send me an email at [masked] with your suggested topic. Limit 5 minutes, but shorter is fine too.
Matt De Leon will then talk about SquareJive, a startup he's helping launch through Developer Town using LEAN TACTICS™. They're still pretty early in the process, but he'll talk about the metrics they're currently collecting and some early customer interview results.
As always, there will be pizza and soft drinks. If there are specific topics or activities you'd like to see at a future event, identify your favorite organizer over there on the left and send them a strongly worded Candygram®. (Email acceptable.)