addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indianapolis Lean Startup Circle Message Board › What's happening right now in your business?

What's happening right now in your business?

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi, all.

I just wanted to start a discussion and kinda take our "temperature". So, I wanted to ask: "What's happening right now in your business and what do you think about it?

I'd be grateful if anyone was willing to share their thoughts.

Thank you.

Morris.
A former member
Post #: 1
One of my businesses just closed for the season and I am technically unemployed. This gives me considerable free time to devote to projects and ideas.

Despite the current down trend in the economy, sales from my location were up 19% over last year and we saw a record 442% increase in net profits...

Temp=warm
Erich S.
watershawl
Tipton, IN
Post #: 16
I've combined three brands down into one this year in order to focus. You could say that two of them failed, and I learned from them, but they were both profitable.

Right now I'm working on developing a repeatable, industry-agnostic system for determining client problems, testing solutions for those problems, and marketing to them.