NO SHOW POLICY
The biggest obstacle to "Indian's in Nova" in its short history has been No Shows. No Shows make it very difficult to run successful meetups and reduce the morale of members and organizers alike. With this in mind, we have implemented a No Show policy for all members moving forward.
- Please RSVP for events only when you truly are willing and able to attend an event. Your RSVP is a commitment to attend an event.
- If you need to change your RSVP, please update your status on the event page a minimum of two hours before the start of the event. (preferably more)
- If you are unable to update your status on the website, contact the Event Organizer directly, so he/she knows not to hold the group up and wait around for your arrival.
- Your No Shows will be listed in your profile.
- After 3 No Shows, you will be permanently removed from the group.
We understand that unexpected events happen in life. This is why we have chosen to go with a three stikes and you're out No Show policy.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About Indians in NOVA||March 14, 2014 11:47 AM||Ashish|