addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indie Game Developers of Silicon Valley Message Board › Looking for iphone game programmer for a project, anyone interested~

Looking for iphone game programmer for a project, anyone interested~

chin
user 17752831
San Mateo, CA
Post #: 2
Hi
I have a small independent iphone game project that needs a programmer to help. It's very similar to iphone game: "monster dash" "ski sarari"
We have 3 month schedlue.
We have an animator, an artist, and a programmer on the team now.
Everyone is part time and working remotely.
I'm looking for someone who has iphone game experience, easy to work with and take direction well. This person must love making games and can work independently, good at providing ideas and solutions quickly.
We are working at the game industry, but new for making iphone games. We really want to make a good and fun game at the end.

Working remotely is fine but need to meet up in person at least once a week.
Please let me know if you are interested, so I can tell you more detail.

Thanks!!