THERE IS NO APRIL 15TH TAX DAY TEA PARTY EVENT SCHEDULED IN MASSAPEQUA THIS YEAR.
Why not join with the CSA at their 5th Annual Tax Day Tea Party & Celebration of the Constitution in Hauppauge instead?
Join us as we stand against tyranny in Washington, Albany and here in our own backyard.
There is plenty to be concerned about. The battle's not over. We must stand UNITED against the:
• Assault on the 1st Amendment - Obamacare vs Religious Freedom!
• Assault on the 2nd Amendment - NY SAFE gun CONFISCATION Act!
• Assault on Suburbs - Hi-Density, Low Income Housing Invasion of LI!
• Assault of the 2% Tax Cap - less children but we need more money!
• Fight to Defend the Constitution!
• Fight Sky High Property Taxes!
• Fight Redistribution of Your Wealth!
• Fight the Stealing of Our Children's Futures!
• Fight Government Control of Private Businesses!
• Fight ALL of the Back-Room Deals, Party Corruption & Patronage!
Date: April 15th, 2013
Time: 4:00 to 7:00 PM - Come when you can, for as long as you can!
Location: H. Lee Dennison Building, 100 Veterans Highway, Hauppauge, NY
PLEASE TELL EVERYONE to join us and stand UNITED against Tyranny!
The Tea Party Movement started back in 2009. We started a fire that has grown hotter and hotter. We are returning to the original location we held our first tax day tea party rally.
It has been a long winter! There are individuals that think the tea party has gone away due to the wins in 2012. This is not so!
Bring your event-appropriate signs!!
Bring your chairs!!
Bring your Flags!!!
Let your voice be heard!!
Please join us as we put those liberals, RINOS and everyone else that ignore the Constitution on alert!
Let your voice be heard loud and clear that “WE THE PEOPLE” will not tolerate their ways!
This is a rain or shine event. Please do your best to attend.
JOIN US ON APRIL 15TH