1.5 hours of indoor football in Hogendorphal.
Public transport: tram line 10 and 3 are within walking distance.
Cost will probably be around 5-7 euro per person.
The mentioned time is kick-off time! So be there at least 10 minutes early to allow for sufficient time to say hello, change and warm up. Making teams always takes a few minutes as well.
Please bring the exact amount or small notes and coins if possible. No 50 euro bills please, difficult to change.
A few rules of the game that need a bit of highlighting:
- absolutely no slide tackles!!
- if the goalie receives the ball from a backpass from one of his teammates he is not allowed to pick it up with his hands (same as in regular outdoor football). If it comes from an adversary or by heading he is allowed to pick it up with his hands.
- unfair play like the deliberate use of hands by a fieldplayer will result in (temporary) exclusion from the current game (for example 5 minutes).
- discussions during playtime should be avoided. If there is a disagreement to a situation then the organizer or a senior member will make the decision. This decision is not open for debate. In case of doubt the ball will always go to the defending party. This is just to make sure that we do not spend too much time arguing instead of playing football.
Also, remember the rules of our group:
- do not cancel within 24 hours of the event, even if there are people on the waiting list.
- If you have said that you will come, do come.
If you do not show up, cancel last minute or arrive very late you will be put on the waiting list next time you RSVP for a game, so somebody else can take your spot. If you do any of these things repeatedly you will no longer be welcome in this group.
Take notice that original members are sometimes given priority over new members. So if you are new to this group, it could mean that you will be put on the waiting list even though you were confirmed when you signed up for the event. Just watch your email as usually spots open up the last days before the scheduled event.