Coming weekend is Easter weekend. So I have not yet booked this hall, because I first need to know if there are enough people interested in playing. For now, the hall is still available. If I find out it is booked, I will propose a different time and place (2nd option is currently Hogendorphal 11:00 - 12:00). As soon as we have 10 or 11 guys interested then I will book the hall. So this time, really make sure that you can actually be there before you RSVP "yes". (consider that the organizer has to pay the hall upfront - with no way of cancelling or getting refunded!)
1 hours of indoor football in Hogendorphal.
Public transport: tram lines 3,12,24,16 are within walking distance.
Cost will probably be around 6-7 euro per person.
The mentioned time is kick-off time! So be there at least 10 minutes early to allow for sufficient time to say hello, change and warm up. Making teams always takes a few minutes as well.
Please bring the exact amount or small notes and coins if possible. No 50 euro bills please, difficult to change. You probably do not like to get paid with a big pile of 5 and 10 cent coins, and neither do I ;-)
A few rules of the game that need a bit of highlighting:
- absolutely no slide tackles!!
- if the goalie receives the ball from a backpass from one of his teammates he is not allowed to pick it up with his hands (same as in regular outdoor football). If it comes from an adversary or by heading he is allowed to pick it up with his hands.
- unfair play like the deliberate use of hands by a fieldplayer will result in (temporary) exclusion from the current game (for example 5 minutes).
- discussions during playtime should be avoided. If there is a disagreement to a situation then the organizer or a senior member will make the decision. This decision is not open for debate. In case of doubt the ball will always go to the defending party. This is just to make sure that we do not spend too much time arguing instead of playing football.
Also, remember the rules of our group:
- do not cancel within 24 hours of the event, even if there are people on the waiting list.
- If you have said that you will come, do come.
If you do not show up, cancel last minute or arrive very late you will be put on the waiting list next time you RSVP for a game, so somebody else can take your spot. If you do any of these things repeatedly you will no longer be welcome in this group.
Take notice that original members are sometimes given priority over new members. So if you are new to this group, it could mean that you will be put on the waiting list even though you were confirmed when you signed up for the event. Just watch your email as usually spots open up the last days before the scheduled event.