If you have a ball, please bring it (and let us know in the comments).
We can play in Gerbrandypark (map). It's astroturf (like the Sloterdijk pitch) and it has lights (but they're not very bright), which means that we can start after dark, say at 6.30 PM.
If you are coming by public transport you can use http://9292.nl/en to plan your journey.
Please sign up if and only if you are going to come (or cancel as early as possible if you signed up but then find out you can't make it), so that everybody can get a good sense of how many people will be there.
There are a couple of crucial points to keep in mind about outdoor games.
1) The main problem with the pitch is that the lights are not very bright so that the pitch is only sort of dimly lit. It's more or less playable, but not everybody will like it.
2) Another problem is that it's possible that others are either already playing when we arrive or will want to join us later. It's a public court so we can't claim exclusive use of the pitch. For some people this may be a deal breaker, for others it may not be. That's everybody's own choice.
3) It may rain. A bit of rain isn't so bad but more than a bit becomes problematic, also because fewer people will show up then and we may not have enough players for a good game. So if it is expected to rain when we play the game will be cancelled.
4) The upside of it being impossible to book the courts in advance is that they're free to use, so outdoor games are always free.
5) If you have special shoes for artificial grass I recommend using them, although it's not strictly necessary.