1 Hour of indoor football, 6 vs 6 or 5 vs 5 with one sub, depending on the size of the pitch.
For public transport, you can use http://9292.nl/en to plan your route.
Cost will probably be around 6-9 euro per person. Try to bring the exact amount or small notes and coins if possible. No 50 euro bills or 5 cent/10 cent coins please. Also: payment by cash only. Money transfers is giving a lot of extra administration for the organizer.
The mentioned time is kick-off time! So try to be there at least 10 minutes early to allow for sufficient time to say hello, change and warm up. Also, making teams always takes a few minutes.
RSVP & waiting list rules:
- If you want to change your RSVP, do so before Tuesday evening. This also applies if there are people on the waiting list.
- If you have said that you will come, do come. If you do not show up, the group will have an odd number which is very annoying, as we will have to play with subs.
- Waiting list is handled by an automatic process. The one that was first on the waiting list will automatically get the first free spot to open up. For the last 24 hours we sometimes change the waiting list to "first to respond". That means that everyone on the waiting list receives a message when a spot opens up. The first to respond will then get it. So if you are on the waiting list: keep a close eye on your email.
- If you are on the waiting list we assume that you are interested in playing. If you made different plans in the meantime change your RSVP to "not going".
- If you arrive late, we cannot start the game or we have to play with an odd number of players. So you may not really care, but it has a direct result for the group, even if only a few minutes.
As for the game:
- No slide tackles or any other slidings, even when no one's around you. Somebody could be coming in from your blind spot or you could injure yourself.
- The goalkeeper is not allowed to receive a backpass from one of his teammates with his hands (same as in regular field football).
- We will play two halves of roughly 30 minutes. In between we will have a short break. No drinking during the game please, as the other players will have to wait for you which is quite annoying. If it is really hot in the hall we will have more drinking breaks, but everybody together at the same time.
- Goalkeeping is mandatory because we have no dedicated goalkeepers. If we take turns every 5 minutes, then everybody has to be goalkeeper at least 2 times. So the easiest would be around 7 minutes each, meaning that each half (of 45 minutes) you will be in goal once.
- Avoid arguing during the match, they are a waste of time and bad for the atmosphere.
- If we play with subs, make sure that everyone gets his equal share of playing and does his part "on the bench". Keep the rotation time very low, i.e. every 5 minutes.