2013 Leadership Team Meeting
This meeting will be the first of 4 for the year and will be considered a "planning meeting" to set the stage and get the ball rolling for the 2013 Calendar year.
1) Leadership Team vs Leadership Team Admin Body
- It’s very important you understand the difference and how these two relate. I will take a few minutes at the beginning of the meeting re this.
- Each of you have been assigned two team areas of responsibility. You may be asked to help with other teams…you are not limited; but for this meeting you will need to go to the two tables you have been assigned.
- Other members in the club will be asked to attend and/or help with some of the areas you discuss, but will rely on you as a responsible Team Leader (TL) to provide them with the information they will need.
2) Theme for 2013 Indiana Landmarks Event (November 1, 2013)
- We will vote for one of the suggestions (Some very good ones have been suggested). Deadline for suggestions (Discussion Tab) is December 31.
- "New" procedures/rules for 2013 fairs, exhibits/shows
3) Team Group Discussions (5 Teams):
6:30 - 7:15
1. Special Events (Joe Konz…Team Leader)
2. Education (Greg Mitchell…Team Leader)
3. Outside Activities (Kristi Swift…Team Leader)
7:20 - 8:05 pm
4. Photo Shoots (Sarah Crail and Jeff Engel…Co-Team Leaders)
5. Website (Sundaresh Ramanathan…Team Leader)
If you can not attend, please email your ideas to the TL of your two teams. The Team Leaders will not carry the full load of the team...as all decisions will be "team" decisions and whatever is decided will require team effort.
Dues will not be discussed at the January 10 meeting as that is still an open item with the Admin Body.
I have requested each of the Team Leaders to provide me with additional expectations for their teams so we can have good discussions.
You will only be able to vote for the 2013 Landmark theme if you are present.