Indy Meetup Photo Club Message Board Indy MU Photo Club - General Forum › Someone to shoot video this weekend ?

Someone to shoot video this weekend ?

A former member
Post #: 24
There is a family member that has a speaking engagement this weekend. He is talking Friday from 5-6pm and again on saturday from 11-12.

He wants video of his talk for promotional use. He is not a big-time speaker making hundreds of thousands of dollars at this, so he cannot afford to pay much.

The location is Salem Indiana.

If anyone is interested in making a little money while shooing this video, let me know.

If your camera does not shoot video I can blow the dust off my mini camcorder and see if it still works.

I know we are a photography group however one could probably take photos once you hit record on the video capture device. I dont know if he is going to be moving much, so you would need to check with him to see if that would work. He is not going to expect professional quality, though wobbly and out of focus is pretty much useless. ;-)

I am booked both Friday and Saturday with events, else I would do it for him

A former member
Post #: 149
Sounds like a good opportunity for gaining some experience. My camera doesn't do full-time autofocus so I'm out, and I expect to be out shooting elsewhere during both periods of need. I will suggest you or your family member join and hit up the Indy Media Artists Meetup group and throw a post up on their forums too. It's worth a shot, as several members are into video.

IMA Meetup Group

Hope he finds someone.

A former member
Post #: 25
Thanks Dave