add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Indy Tabletop Message Board › BRING OUT YOUR DEAD! Are You A Werewolf Tournament!

BRING OUT YOUR DEAD! Are You A Werewolf Tournament!

user 95565622
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
Date & Time: in about 21 hours Saturday, June 08, 2013 · 7:00 PM – 1:00 AM
Game Paradise
1110 East Prospect St. Indianapolis, IN 46203 @ map
Cost: There is no additional cost to attend this tournament for our monthly members. For non-monthly members, the cost of the tournament will only be your library admission fee of $12.50 for the day, or you can become one of our monthly members for $35.
Dress code: Street legal, all ages event

This Saturday night we will be having an "Are You A Werewolf" Tournament, at Game Paradise, starting at 7:00pm.

Are You A Werewolf is a parlor style party game. Everyone is given a card displaying your position in the game, werewolf or villager. The game is played out over night and day rounds. At night the werewolves decide one person to eat, that is then out of the game. The villages are told of the killing and decided on one person to lynch, in hopes they lynch a werewolf. Everyone's identity is secret until they are killed off in some way. The game continued until all the werewolves are killed or all the villagers are eaten!
You have the chance to be a wolf in a villager's clothing!

We will be running successive villages, and points will be awarded for surviving and for your team winning.

Your team wins, but you die: 1 point
Your team wins, and you live: 2 points
Your team loses: 0 points

The individual with the most points will receive a prize at the end of the night.
A former member
Post #: 9
With all due respect, and I think I speak for a lot of us on this board, I will *never* pay 12.50 for a couple games of werewolf. I hate to be a jerk, but that price is a bit insane.